Thursday, June 4, 2015

A FAVORITE TREND: BAR CARTS

One of my favorite trends over the last several years is bar carts.  They can be used and purposed for so many different things.  And there are so many styles of them as well…from vintage to industrial to modern and bright.  I just feel like they add a different and fun touch to your space.  Below are some that I have found and how different people have styled them.

As I discussed in my previous post about our coffee bar we have a large coffee maker so a bar cart would not suffice for us but I love the idea of creating a coffee bar with one, especially if you don’t have a ton of Kitchen space.


Another popular item right now is freestanding tubs (I’m dying to redo our bathroom so I can have one)!  But where do you put towels, bubble bath and everything else you need?  A bar cart would be perfect for this!


You can also use a more industrial looking one to store office items.


Or how about keeping one outside to house plants or fresh herbs?  I am updating our patio now and will most definitely be on the hunt for one for our patio!


And there is the obvious, classic way to style them…as an actual bar. 


I knew I wanted one and was determined to find a place for one in our current home.  So I decided to use it the good old-fashioned way and put one in the Dining Room.  My Dining Room is one of the more fancy, glamorous rooms in our house so I chose this one from ZGallerie.  It is a polished chrome frame with mirrored trays…GORGEOUS!!

ZGallerie Metropolitan Bar Cart

What do you guys think?  I will show you in the next couple of weeks what I come up with on how to style it.

No comments:

Post a Comment