Thursday, March 19, 2015

NEUTRAL ZONE

A couple of months ago I received the privilege to do a couple of Virtual Design Boards for some of my favorite people…The Smiths!  I have known Scott since high school and feel like I have known his wife, Kelly, for the same amount of time.

We have shared so many great times together, including a trip to Hawaii for our wedding, so when Kelly reached out to me to help with their newly built home I was honored to do so.  Since they live outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth area a Virtual Design Board was the perfect option for them!  Quite a bit of furniture (sofa, chairs, coffee table, dining table and chairs) had already been purchased but they wanted some assistance in the final details for their Family Room and Dining Room.  The larger, substantial pieces of furniture are crucial but it doesn’t quite feel like home until you have accent tables, rugs, pillows, draperies, and all of the other accessories.  So my job was to gather all of those items for them!

I had so much fun working on this project for them as we have a very similar style when it comes to design…loving the neutrals with some contrasts of charcoal gray!



I know things are on order and I can’t wait to see how the rooms turn out!  And of course I will share the pictures with you once I get them.  Thanks again Scott and Kelly for letting me be a part of this.

If you are interested in having me complete a Virtual Design Board for any rooms in your home please contact me at tessa@interiorsbytessa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment